Can't get webinar - looking for link

Hi all,

I want to view this webinar

Building a Serverless PostgreSQL with Neon Tech Open Source and Percona Builds?

participants: Vadim Tkachenko (Percona CTO) and Stas Kelvich (Neon co-founder)

I have tried to register several times and have received the response:

Thanks for submitting the form. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.

but the email never arrives.

I would be grateful if someone could provide a link, either here or to my email. I am currently a student and I subscribe to Percona’s email feed and I regularly visit and am very interested in Percona’s business model generally, pg_stat_monitor &c, PostgreSQL generally.

Thanks in advance for any assitance in this matter.

Rgs,

Pól…

I hate to ask the obvious question, but did you check SPAM/Junk folder?

I hate to ask the obvious question, but did you check SPAM/Junk folder?

Yes, I’ve been checking it regularly ever since I submitted my request and didn’t receive a rapid reply - normally with Percona, the responses are almost instantaneous. Furthermore, as I said, I get Percona’s email feed and it goes into my inbox no problems!

Thanks for your input.

Rgs,

Pól…

I’ve passed along your issue to our webinar/community team so they can investigate any possible issues on our side.

Hi again Matthew,

I’ve passed along your issue to our webinar/community team so they can investigate any possible issues on our side.

Thanks for that - I’ve always appreciated the responsiveness of the Percona staff on this forum - it’s a very good reflection on the company, that you make an effort even for people who are not (yet :slight_smile: ) customers.

Rgs,

Pól…

Hi Matthew, still no joy re that webinar I was looking for - any chance of any movement? I was talking to someone last evening who said they’d look into it - nothing in my inbox… All I want to do is view the webinar - it’s hardly the Third Secret of Fatima… Thanks for any help in this regard.

Hey there,
Well, if you only talked to them last evening, chances are they are looking into it and will message you soon. If you don’t hear back from them in 24hrs, send me a PM here with their email address and I’ll bug them directly.