- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- You agree to be considerate, respectful, constructive, and helpful in manner.
- You will only the account that is registered to you and will not post on behalf of another person or impersonate any other user.
- You will no longer use the forum under any account or identity if the company so requests.
- You will not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user identifiers for commercial mailing lists, databases, or any other form of a distribution list.
- You will not remove copyright notices from downloaded content.
- You will not show any part of the forum on other websites with iframe or any similar tools.
- You will not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security control or access restrictions.
- You will not strain infrastructure with an unreasonable user load.
Discourse Civilized Conversation Guidelines also apply to the extent these are not otherwise in conflict with these Terms of Service.
These content standards encompass all text, imagery, avatars, and profile information:
- You will not post any material which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, inflammatory, or threatening.
- You may not submit content that violates the law, infringes intellectual property rights, violates privacy, or similar.
- You may not disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
- You may not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations, spamming, trolling or similar content.
- You may not do repeated posting or other actions to manipulate participation metrics.
- The company reserves the right to delete or alter any content for any reason we deem appropriate, with or without notice, and at our sole and final discretion.
By creating an account and/or engaging in any communication in the Percona Forum, you agree to:
- Relinquish all copyright or ownership interest in any content you post.
- Be responsible for all action taken using your account.
- Use a secure and confidential password, and to notify the company immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised.
Users shall not use the forum to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including but not limited to:
- Any activity or conduct that is likely to be in breach of any applicable laws, codes, or regulations, including data protection and privacy laws and laws relating to unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, network, or systems, including any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly introducing any virus or other contaminating code.
- Any action which directly or indirectly results in any of the infrastructure’s IP space being listed on any abuse database.
- Any action that is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under any laws applicable to the users and the forum.
Percona may, without notice, report to the appropriate authorities any conduct that violates applicable law and provide any information or cooperate in response to a formal request from a law enforcement or regulatory agency investigating any such activity.
Percona and its affiliates do not warrant in any way the accuracy, completeness, or applicability of any content posted or linked to in the forums. Percona advises due precaution, including extensive testing and restorable backups, before taking any action based upon information which is posted on the forum. Percona disclaims all liability for any action taken by users related to the use of information contained in the forum.
Percona last updated these terms on January 04, 2021, and may update these terms again at any time, with or without notice. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about the forum, written or not.
Percona welcomes your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com. You agree that the company won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you.