OSSCube is India’s leading Open Source Training, Consultancy, and Development company. It is a young and vibrant force across the globe rendering services to some of the world’s most influentials. We are India’s only MySQL, Zend and Ingres Partners. We span 6 different geographies and our clients are spread across 21 political borders.
At OSSCube, we believe in an open world that transcends all borders and limits. While at OSSCube, you’ll be empowered and given the freedom to perform to your best and, obviously, we recruit the best. We are passionate about what we do, aspiring, and our hunger for quality work knows no bond. So, do you have it in you?
OSSCube is looking for Sr. Software Engineers for its PHP, MySQL, Web 2.0 Programming and high end consulting & training assignments and we are organizing walk-ins at our NOIDA office campus. The opening is for our Delhi and Noida office only.
- Oversee the complete Software Engineering Life Cycle on Client-Server Platforms and Internet Application Architectures.
- Design, Develop and Maintain web based applications in PHP 5, MySQL 5, MS-SQL/Oracle
- Unit Testing and troubleshooting
To fulfill these responsibilities, you must have:
- Working knowledge of PHP 5, MySQL 5, HTML, XHTML, CSS, AJAX, JASON, JS, Advanced Java Script. ExtJs/Prototype/JQuery is required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming and design patterns.
- Effective communication and documentation skills. Ability to understand the SRS written in natural language and map that into the application framework.
- Candidates with prior experience of working on eCRM solution, Customer Helpdesk, Ticket Management solution, etc would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Installation and configuration of PHP on Linux, XML based application, Visio for designing application workflow, UML, Project tracking tools would be added advantage.
The candidate would handle the project individually or as a team member.
The candidates are to carry atleast 2 copies of their resumes and 3 copies of their photographs.
Date : September 20, 2008
Timing : 10.00am to 4.00pm
Venue : OSSCube Solutions Private Limited
B-49, Sector 63,
Near Fortis Hospital
Landmark : Opposite Fortis Hospital