Not able to get database name of my node server mysql service

Hey everyone, I am running PMM-Server on EC2 Instance, using the pmm-server latest image. I am connected to pmm-server using pmm-agent and added MySQL service as well. But when I go to the PMM-Query analytics section, I do not get the username or database of my MySQL. It is giving me the n/A option and showing me a blank query.

Hello @Ayushi-gupta,
Please provide the exact steps you took to add the MySQL server to PMM. Please include all command-line options that you used.

Thanks for answering @matthewb. To add a MySQL server to PMM, I followed the below docs.

In this:

1. Launched PMM server on ec2 instance with “latest” tag docker image.
  2. Added pmm-client to pmm-server and my pmm-client is running on my local machine.
sudo pmm-admin config --server-insecure-tls --server-url=https://admin:admin@<public-ip-address-of-ec2-instance>:443
  1. Created user inside MySQL and I am using MariaDB 10.9 version.
CREATE USER 'pmm'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'welcOme1!' WITH MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 10;
GRANT SELECT, PROCESS, REPLICATION CLIENT, RELOAD ON *.* TO 'pmm'@'localhost';
exit
  1. Added this user to pmm-client using the below command.
sudo pmm-admin add mysql --username=pmm --password=welcOme1! --query-source=perfschema

But when I am using

sudo pmm-admin add mysql --username=pmm --password=welcOme1! --query-source=slowlog

I am only able to see the database name and it is showing me only one database name I have 10 databases in MySQL and am not able to see all the databases.

That all looks correct. Unfortunately, that also means you need to access the docker container and look at the logs for PMM and see if there are any errors. You can use docker exec -it pmm-server /bin/bash and then look in /srv/logs Read through some of the obvious logs like grafana.log, pmm.log, etc. See if there are any errors/warnings.