The community meetUp for PostgreSQL is a great opportunity for experts to share their experience and to answer user’s questions.
This September 15th, at 11:00am EDT (5:00 pm CEST or 8:30 pm IST) Jobin Augustine and Ibrar Ahmed join Matt Yonkovit, the Head of Open Source Strategy at Percona, to cover :
Our experts will cover the following topics:
“Driving factors for increased PostgreSQL adoptions” by Jobin Augustine
- Adoption growth of PostgreSQL
- How Community-driven development is helping PostgreSQL?
- Feature-richness database with ANSI compliance and PostgreSQL Echosystem.
- What is triggering massive migrations to PostgreSQL?
“PostgreSQL Data and Database Security” by Ibrar Ahmed
- Introduction to Database security.
- How does PostgreSQL handle AAA (Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting)?
- Security Best practices
Click here for further detail