Let’s talk about MongoDB sharded cluster best practices and future Kubernetes Operator features in Percona Community MeetUp for MongoDB. This time, Matt Yonkovit will host the meeting with Vinodh Krishnaswamy and Ege Güneş
Add this event to your Google Calendar
We will mainly discuss about :
“MongoDB sharded Cluster- best practices” with Vinodh Krishnaswamy
- How to deploy a cluster for proper HA
- How to use Balancer effectively
- The most common issues that people run into when or when not sharding MongoDB
“Cross-regional replication for MongoDB with Kubernetes”, with Ege Güneş
- Technical implementation of the feature
- How to migrate your MongoDB cluster to the Kubernetes?
- How to set up a disaster recovery site on Kubernetes?
Click here for further detail