Wrong Replication Lag in "MongoDB Replset Summary"

I deployed a mongodb sharded cluster with two shards.Each shard included a R-S-A mongodb replication.I monitored the cluster with the PMM.The version of both server and client is 2.18.The dashboard shows the wrong replication lag:51.63year.

Hi @webstock_zt,

Could you check mongodb_mongod_replset_member_replication_lag metric in Explore?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! I checked the metric in Explore.It’s shown like this:

1 Like

I should see 10 services, but I only see 8 services except two arbiters:

1 Like

It’s a bug. I have created a ticket.

3 Likes

Arbiter instances are shown in dashboards.
e.g.

Could you check pmm-agent logs?

1 Like

Thanks! The arbiters in my sharded cluster are still not shown in dashboards.How can I view the log conveniently?

1 Like

hi,I’m sorry to bother you
I have a mongodb replica set with one master node and two slave nodes. I want to install mongodb exoprter to collect mongodb indicators and configure it to send data to existing Prometheus. Do I only need to install mongodb exoprter on the master node of mongodb? Or do I need to install mongodb exoprter on every node?
Currently I only have mongodb exopter installed on the master node, but I can’t get information on the two slave nodes,I can’t show three nodes like in your dashboard, I only show one master node in my dashboard,

1 Like

Hi,I installed the PMM client on each data-bearing node.That is to say, each data-bearing node has a mongodb exporter.

1 Like