With the sample given I’m able to bring up 3 nodes PXC. I’m having dew queries on the configuration.
- I need to change the configuration by updating my.cnf. After updating the my.cnf how can I restart the mysql to take up the new configuration ? They mentioned this is the way (Changing MySQL Options) but not mentioned how to restart the mysql in each node.
- Is there is a way I can login to the container and update the my.cnf and restart the mysql process inside the container ? If I try to use “systemctl start mysqld” i’m getting the error as “System has not been booted with systemd as init system (PID 1). Can’t operate.Failed to connect to bus: Host is down”
- Is there is a way I can bootstrap the pxc nodes. Usually when I run the pxc in the VMs, I bring the 1st node in the bootstrap mode by the command “systemctl start mysqld@bootstrap” and then start mysql on other 3 nodes so that those nodes are added to the cluster and that I’ll stop the bootstrap process in the 1st node and start the 1st node in normal mode". How to do the same in the pxc cluster on k8s.
- Actually I’m moving PXC on VMs to PXC on K8S, is there will be any known issue or performance degrade ?
- Is there is any document available mentioning about the various operations related to node bootstrap, restarting the cluster, etc in the percona k8s operator ?
Thanks in Advance.