hi, great to be here … i found nothing in the forum, or i am to blind
we are using pt-table-sync in a way like “pt-table-sync --sync-to-master --print|–execute -u…”
now we have an multisource slave and our master-master setup is also using connection names.
show slave ‘vs-db-s01’ status\G; for example is working.
now i would like to use pt-table-sync, but i got “Can’t determine master”
in strace, i saw, that pt-table-sync uses “show slave status” statement, which is not working with connection names.
am i to stupid or did i not understood anything?
could you please help me, an tell, how to use it?
short setup explanation:
- master-master replication with one multisource slave
- only one master is active and written, the second will be used as slave
- the multisource slave is for backup, and standby
- all server has the same gtid-domain-id
- software is mariadb 10.1.26 on debian stretch
- percona-toolkit is 2.2.20
- replication setup via “CHANGE MASTER ‘vs-db-s01’ TO MASTER_HOST=…”
thanks for help and kind regards,