Percona XtraDB-Cluster 5.6.21-70.1-56 on CentOS 6.6 Second node won't connect to it.

Hello everyone.
In advanced thanks for this community. It has always been helpful for me.
Here is my Servers Configuration. I know this post will be a bit long but please bear with me.

Server A.
OS = CentOS = 6.6 Final
Memory = 4GB
Processors = 4
HDD = 30GB to start of space on /var partition
The root part “/” has 5.8 GB avail from 8 so only 20% used.
NIC with IP = 192.168.101.12

Server B.
OS = CentOS = 6.6 Final
Memory = 4GB
Processors = 4
HDD = 30GB to start of space on /var partition
The root part “/” has 5.8 GB avail from 8 so only 20% used.
NIC with IP = 192.168.101.13

Server A … here is my.cnf for this server …
File attached due to size of post

Server B … here is my.cnf for this server …
File attached due to size of post

On Server A I run … netstat -tuln and I get …

Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:4567 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 :::3306 :::* LISTEN

On Server A I stop the service and then I tail /var/lib/mysql/MySQL-Cluster0.err while starting and I get this … NOTE ** starting the node with command … /etc/init.d/mysql bootstrap-pxc

Here is the log …
Log attached due to post size. Thanks

Now.
On both servers I have IPtables turned off and there is no firewall in between since they sit on an internal network as you all can see.
Now I still tail the log file while trying to connect the second node and this is what I get …

Here is the log from the bootstrapped node. First node… SERVER A
File attached due to post size

Now I go to the Server A (first node) and check
less /var/lib/mysql/innobackup.backup.log

and I get this …

InnoDB Backup Utility v1.5.1-xtrabackup; Copyright 2003, 2009 Innobase Oy
and Percona LLC and/or its affiliates 2009-2013. All Rights Reserved.

This software is published under
the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991.

Get the latest version of Percona XtraBackup, documentation, and help resources:
http://www.percona.com/xb/p

150223 11:25:54 innobackupex: Connecting to MySQL server with DSN ‘dbi:mysql:;mysql_read_default_file=/etc/my.cnf;mysql_read_default_group=xtrabackup;mysql_socket=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (using password: NO).
innobackupex: got a fatal error with the following stacktrace: at /usr//bin/innobackupex line 3004
main::mysql_connect(‘abort_on_error’, 1) called at /usr//bin/innobackupex line 1539
innobackupex: Error: Failed to connect to MySQL server: DBI connect(’;mysql_read_default_file=/etc/my.cnf;mysql_read_default_group=xtrabackup;mysql_socket=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’,’’,…) failed: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) at /usr//bin/innobackupex line 2988

Again ports 22 - 3306 - 4444 - 4567 - 4568 are all open I double checked that already.
I have read every thread and tried everything for the past 2 days …
Sorry if I missed anything and for the long post but I tried to be specific as I could.
Thanks in advanced to everyone.

PS On Server A (node 1) root already has a password and sstuser is created with the same pass as on node 2 cnf file plus on both servera (Server a & B) under mysql DB mysql user with all rights its created too.

Thank you
Ed

Server-A_my.cnf.txt (2.6 KB)

Server-B_my.cnf.txt (2.72 KB)

Server-A_var_lib_mysql_log.txt (8.94 KB)

Server-A-Log-while-second-node-joining.txt (7 KB)