Percona Release Configuration Tool Ver 1.0.27 Released

Percona Release Configuration Tool Ver1.0.27 was released on 2021-02-10. This utility may be downloaded at Download Percona Release

Percona-release 1.0.27 provides the following features:

• The ability to install and use percona-release on unsupported architectures so that it enables only noarch repositories.* The ability to disable llvm modules on CentOS 8 when enabling Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL repositories using the percona-release setup ppgXX command. This action is required to overcome compatibility issues between the latest versions of LLVM toolset and PostgreSQL. To learn more, refer to LLVM issues with PostgreSQL YUM repository on CentOS 8.

This release also fixes the following:

• the usage of percona-release on RHEL 6, * enabling of PXC and PSMDB repositories;
  • incorrect handling of original and percona repositories on Linux distributions with the apt package manager like Debian and Ubuntu
  • the behavior of percona-release disable command
  • the behavior of percona-release setup command with unsupported flag, and
  • the output of the percona-release show command.
1 Like

Hello! When yum tried to update my percona-release package to 1.0.27 this morning it failed because the package wasn’t signed. I’m not entirely sure this is the correct place to mention this problem, but it’s the only place I can find which mentions the update. Y’all might need to push out a new signed RPM.

1 Like

hi @Samwar
The issue is finally fixed and we made all needed changes to prevent this issue in future

2 Likes