Percona Conference in 2024

Where can I find information about the Percona Conference for 2024 like where will it be held and when will it be? What are the chances that there will be one? This is because I like to submit a training budget request to our company so that I can attend this conference.

Thanks.

1 Like

We’ve received a few questions about the status of Percona Live in 2024, so we wanted to provide a short update. In place of a single Percona Live conference in 2024, we will be bringing this experience to a city near you! With smaller, multiple regionalized opportunities for our experts to collaborate with the community, this format will allow for more engagement with Percona users and customers around the world.

We continue to see economic uncertainty and reduced travel budgets across the industry, and Percona’s user and customer base is truly global. We’re still ironing out the logistics, and will announce the events as soon as we’ve made firm arrangements. Want to see an event in a city near you? Let us know in this form where you are and we’ll be taking note.

While we’re hitting “pause” on a large Percona Live for 2024 we will continue to monitor the event landscape and market conditions. We will, of course, continue to participate in many industry events where we can meet up with open source database users and enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you at upcoming events such as FOSDEM, SCaLE, and PostgreSQL Conferences, just to name a few.

Stay tuned for more information, and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in 2024.