Issue installing on fresh new cluster

Hi I’m deploying perconas for mongodb operator and try to initialize a new cluster.

I’ve this issue on the backup-agent (don’t know if related to the huge number of restart)

++ grep -E '^([0-9]+)$' /tmp/tmp.YzmjZQPIW7
+ rs_size=
+ [[ 0 == 0 ]]
+ [[ '' -ge 1 ]]
+ sleep 15
+ for i in '{1..10}'
+ '[' '' ']'
+ set +o xtrace
FailedToParse: Bad digit "a" while parsing ajo4JHAG
try 'mongo --help' for more information
+ exit_status=0
1 Like

Hey @Jean-Baptiste_PIN ,

anything specific about your deployment? Could you please share k8s version, cr manifest (or helm values), etc ?

1 Like

I think it was due to my password is was not url compliant. I let you know. I saw a lot of “connection ended” but I have no activity on the cluster yet ? any idea ?

1 Like

Ok my cluster is up and running.
PITR is working but schedule backup not.
Here is the error from the job pod.

* NSS error -8054 (SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL) 
 * You are attempting to import a cert with the same issuer/serial as an existing cert, but that is not the same cert.

Have you already saw this issue and how do you fix it ?

BR

1 Like

Here is the line I think ?

1 Like

Updating curl actually fixed the issue. you should update in your image perconalab/percona-server-mongodb-operator:main-backup

BR

1 Like

Again, anything specific in your setup? Which version are you running, which k8s flavor, custom resource manifest?

I tried it on GKE on 1.12 and it works fine.

1 Like

@Sergey_Pronin as stated above it’s not related only to my env. I’ve updated the cronjob to use curlimages/curl image instead of perconalab/percona-server-mongodb-operator:main-backup and the issue is fixed.
I’m on Kubernetes v1.22.9, nothing special in my config as the issue is related to curl trying to send a POST to the API Server…

1 Like

Are you using a main branch, not 1.12 ?

1 Like

I’ve install percona operator using the helm chart v1.12.1.

1 Like