Forum Community Contributors - Thank You! Continue Helping Others And Grab Your Gifts

Dear Community Members!

We would like to thank all active forum contributors and provide you with small gifts from Percona. The rule to get swag is very simple: to be recognized, just help others on the forum and answer 3 topics of other users during the month. That’s it! You may not be the only one who answered the question, but the key point is to provide a piece of useful and meaningful advice. Let’s grow the open-source community together!

All the winners will be recognized monthly here and we will contact them in DMs.

2 Likes

The January winner is @Naresh9999! He helped users more than anyone else.
Thank you for your contribution, @Naresh9999!
You will receive a cool T-shirt and a Percona mug.
Naresh9999

1 Like

Hi @daniil.bazhenov

Thank you so much for selecting me as a January winner and its new year gift for me. It means a lot for me and I am very happy to be part of the Percona Community. Looking forward I will try to contribute more and more to the community.

1 Like

Hello, everyone! The February winners are @jamoser and @Naresh9999! Thank you for your constant support of other community members. We will contact you to send some Percona swag.