Cacti Apache CPU load

Hello,

I’ve installed Percona monitoring plugins for Cacti/apache and all graphs are displaying graphs except for Apache CPU load. I have this for couple of servers and on all only this graph is not being populated, showing Cur: 0.0 Avg: 0.0 Max: 0.0. But on all servers there are active apache processes and usage.

Any idea what is wrong and how to fix it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Zeljko

apache_cpu_load.png|attachment

If the other Cacti graphs are working correctly, I would first check the Apache CPU metric configuration and make sure the required Apache status information is being collected. It may also be worth checking the Cacti data source and permissions, since a value of 0 usually means the metric is not being retrieved properly.

Hi all,

Just for the records, the Percona Monitoring Plugins has reached EoL:

Effective August 1, 2020, Percona moved the Percona Monitoring Plugins to end of life status.