SASL/LDAP Authentication: Error: Couldn't find mech PLAIN

hello,
We was start a percona server for mongodb Instance with docker image ‘percona/percona-server-mongodb:5.0’. The LDAP authentication with SASL was work on it. But the LDAP authentication does not work when we upgrade the percona server for mongodb to 6.0 by change image to ‘percona/percona-server-mongodb:6.0.16’.
The saslauthd service is work, because testsaslauthd command return 0:OK "Success" .
The libsasl2 configuration file was named /etc/sasl2/mongodb.conf and content is
pwcheck_method: saslauthd
saslauthd_path: /var/run/saslauthd/mux
log_level: 5
mech_list: plain

error log:
{“t”:{“$date”:“2024-09-01T05:33:58.031+00:00”},“s”:“I”, “c”:“ACCESS”, “id”:29052, “ctx”:“conn15”,“msg”:“SASL server message: ({priority}) {msg}”,“attr”:{“priority”:2,“msg”:“Couldn’t find mech PLAIN”}}
{“t”:{“$date”:“2024-09-01T05:33:58.031+00:00”},“s”:“I”, “c”:“ACCESS”, “id”:20249, “ctx”:“conn15”,“msg”:“Authentication failed”,“attr”:{“mechanism”:“PLAIN”,“speculative”:false,“principalName”:“”,“authenticationDatabase”:“$external”,“remote”:“xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:yyyy”,“extraInfo”:{},“error”:“OperationFailed: SASL step did not complete: (no mechanism available)”}}

Hi,
I recommend that you reconfigure your MongoDB cluster with native LDAP rather than SASL proxy if possible. Here you have some more information: