pt-table-sync error (character encoding)

Hi,How can I fix this error ? Which env variables or locales, or mysql variables of the hosts I have to check ? Hosts are ubuntu servers.Note that the column “désignation” (in french)  is written correctly in the printed sql, but  I am completely ignorant in perl to interpret it.  Thank you.
# pt-table-sync --execute --verbose --databases biogal --charset=utf8 -t ligbl  h=10.8.0.11,u=root,p=xxxxxxxx h=127.0.0.1,u=root,p=xxxxxxxx
# Syncing A=utf8,h=127.0.0.1,p=…,u=root
# DELETE REPLACE INSERT UPDATE ALGORITHM START    END      EXIT DATABASE.TABLE
Unknown column ‘désignation’ in ‘field list’ [for Statement “INSERT INTO biogal.ligbl(dp, a d, prod, quant, prix u, t, r, client, date, l, x, mois, nb cartons, n0 lot, date peremption, conditionnement, cond, pmp, prix_devise, tarif, devise, cours, nouvnumcom, rcno, désignation, n°commande, n°facture, année, n°bl) VALUES (‘M06’, ‘’, ‘T.D’, 1, 70000, 19, 0, 20557, ‘2020-07-20 00:00:00’, 2, NULL, NULL, 0, ‘’, ‘1980-01-01 00:00:00’, 1, ‘’, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, ‘0’, ‘243127’, ‘Temps de d�placement’, ‘158005’, NULL, NULL, ‘2002376’) /percona-toolkit src_db:biogal src_tbl:ligbl src_dsn:A=utf8,h=10.8.0.11,p=…,u=root dst_db:biogal dst_tbl:ligbl dst_dsn:A=utf8,h=127.0.0.1,p=…,u=root lock:0 transaction:1 changing_src:0 replicate:0 bidirectional:0 pid:14791 user:root host:biom/”] at line 10946 while doing biogal.ligbl on 127.0.0.1
#      0       0      0      0 0         01:34:46 01:35:22 1    biogal.ligbl
# pt-table-sync --version
pt-table-sync 3.2.0



# Syncing A=utf8,h=127.0.0.1,p=...,u=root

Try specifying A=utf8m4 or --charset=utf8mb4 in your command and let us know if that resolves it.https://www.percona.com/doc/percona-toolkit/LATEST/pt-table-sync.html#dsn-options

Thank you  for the answer. Unfortunatly it gives the same result :(. But I have to specify that the source server is mysql 5.7 while the target server is 8.0. does this matter ?
root@biom:/home/scripts# pt-table-sync --execute --verbose --databases biogal   --charset=utf8mb4 -t ligbl  h=10.8.0.11,A=utf8mb4,u=root,p=xxxxxxxx h=127.0.0.1,A=utf8mb4,u=root,p=xxxxxxxx
# Syncing A=utf8mb4,h=127.0.0.1,p=…,u=root
# DELETE REPLACE INSERT UPDATE ALGORITHM START    END      EXIT DATABASE.TABLE
Unknown column ‘n°facture’ in ‘field list’ [for Statement “INSERT INTO biogal.ligbl(dp, a d, prod, quant, prix u, t, r, client, date, l, x, mois, nb cartons, n0 lot, date peremption, conditionnement, cond, pmp, prix_devise, tarif, devise, cours, nouvnumcom, rcno, n°facture, désignation, année, n°commande, n°bl) VALUES (‘M06’, ‘’, ‘T.D’, -1, 90000, 19, 0, 20491, ‘2020-07-22 00:00:00’, 1, NULL, NULL, 0, ‘’, ‘1980-01-01 00:00:00’, 1, ‘’, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, ‘0’, ‘243364’, NULL, ‘Temps de d�placement’, NULL, ‘157708’, ‘2002471’) /percona-toolkit src_db:biogal src_tbl:ligbl src_dsn:A=utf8mb4,h=10.8.0.11,p=…,u=root dst_db:biogal dst_tbl:ligbl dst_dsn:A=utf8mb4,h=127.0.0.1,p=…,u=root lock:0 transaction:1 changing_src:0 replicate:0 bidirectional:0 pid:28556 user:root host:biom/”] at line 10946 while doing biogal.ligbl on 127.0.0.1
#      0       0      0      0 0         23:31:12 23:31:43 1    biogal.ligbl
I also tried with only A and  only --charset

Ok! It works perfectly (for now) wiith 2.2.20 version of percona-toolkit,  without --charset=utf8 or A.