Thanks for the detailed explanation that is being shared, the recorded webinar was wonderful. However, would like to know more about pt-stalk --threshold information. The information available in the blog is not enough for me. I would need more examples such that I can check as below using pt-stalk:
- What is the importance of threshold.
- When threshold is given as 10, does that mean 10 connections are opened or collect the information keeping in view when 10 threads are running.
- In general the default value of threshold is 25 or how much.
- What does connections imply in this case here. Is it connections to DB or what?
- How can we best use the option threshold to capture the average throughput, let me know if there is any other option through which we can get them.
- Can we get the details related to dashboard, ganglia and mysql services running using any of the options in pt-stalk please specify.