I have Multi Server Replication setup which is described below:
- Database DB1 is hosted on Server A (Transactional MyISAM DB)
- Database DB2 and DB3 are hosted on Server B (Transactional MyISAM DB)
- DB1 is replicated on Server B
- DB1, DB2 and DB3 are replicated from Server B to Server C which is used for reporting purposes.
I am facing the the following issues :
- There is a huge lag in replication from Server A to Server B. Update statements are taking a lot of time to execute at Server B.
- Data for DB1 is not being replicated to Server C though it is coming on Server B.