Problem reboot all node

I have 3 node.
Then i restart 3 node in the same time that Making it for many times to run the system
But failed
I Try run:

/etc/init.d/mysql bootstrap-pxc

Bootstrapping PXC (Percona XtraDB Cluster)MySQL (Percona XtraDB Cluster) is not running, but lock file (/var/lock/subsys/mysql) exists [FAILED]
Starting MySQL (Percona XtraDB Cluster)…The server quit without updating PID file (/var/lib/mysql/CentOS64-IP203.pid). [FAILED]
MySQL (Percona XtraDB Cluster) server startup failed! [FAILED]

service mysql restart

Shutting down MySQL (Percona XtraDB Cluster)MySQL (Percona [FAILED]luster) PID file could not be found!
MySQL (Percona XtraDB Cluster) is not running, but lock fil[FAILED]lock/subsys/mysql) exists
Starting MySQL (Percona XtraDB Cluster)…The server quit without updating PID file (/var/lib/mysql/CentOS64-IP203.pid). [FAILED]
Failed to restart server. [FAILED]
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root

/etc/init.d/mysql start --wsrep-cluster-address=“gcomm://”

MySQL (Percona XtraDB Cluster) is not running, but lock fil[FAILED]lock/subsys/mysql) exists

My Log:

tail -f CentOS64-IP203.err

2017-04-13T07:48:24.197488Z 0 [ERROR] WSREP: It may not be safe to bootstrap the cluster from this node. It was not the last one to leave the cluster and may not contain all the updates. To force cluster bootstrap with this node, edit the grastate.dat file manually and set safe_to_bootstrap to 1 .
2017-04-13T07:48:24.197503Z 0 [ERROR] WSREP: wsrep::connect(gcomm://) failed: 7
2017-04-13T07:48:24.197510Z 0 [ERROR] Aborting

2017-04-13T07:48:24.197518Z 0 [Note] Giving 0 client threads a chance to die gracefully
2017-04-13T07:48:24.197529Z 0 [Note] WSREP: Service disconnected.
2017-04-13T07:48:27.197656Z 0 [Note] WSREP: Some threads may fail to exit.
2017-04-13T07:48:27.197726Z 0 [Note] Binlog end
2017-04-13T07:48:27.197935Z 0 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Shutdown complete

please help me

In recent PXC versions an additional check was added, hence you have the message telling you it may be not safe to bootstrap the cluster from this particular node, and what you can do to force it anyway:

2017-04-13T07:48:24.197488Z 0 [ERROR] WSREP: It may not be safe to bootstrap the cluster from this node. It was not the last one to leave the cluster and may not contain all the updates. To force cluster bootstrap with this node, edit the grastate.dat file manually and set safe_to_bootstrap to 1 .

But what you really should do it to check all the nodes and see which one was stopped as the last one, as it may have the furthest writeset position. Also, such node, which was last one stopped, should have the

value in the grastate.dat file.

thanks
but I need an automatic startup solution.

Hi Phan,

Our policy has always been to avoid data loss. In this particular case, forcing a specific PXC node to bootstrap may result in the loss of some data. Other nodes may have committed transactions that are not reflected on this node. If you are willing to accept the possibility of data loss, you may be able to force a specific node to bootstrap by editing the [B].

[B]

–Dave

Hi DBennett
I tried your way but it was not right with my idea.
I want no need to run /etc/init.d/mysql start --wsrep-cluster-address=“gcomm://”. when a node returns it will auto start service mysql.
Is there anyway to configure ?
Pls help me
thanks

Dear [URL=“https://www.percona.com/forums/member/22487-dbennett”]DBennett,

I have percona cluster 5.7 on redhat 6.9 and going to have failover test. Would[/URL] you tell me more how to setup Percona cluster without forcing a specific PXC node to bootstrap ?

Rgds,
Lance