Pmm restore error occured

Description:

[Detailed description of the issue or question]

I use the PMM API to restore it, but an error came up, so I’m asking you a question.

time="2024-06-10T15:39:37.859+09:00" level=warning msg="Job terminated with error: exit status 1\nwaiting systemctl start command failed\ngithub.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner/jobs.startMySQL\n\t/tmp/go/src/github.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner/jobs/mysql_restore_job.go:310\ngithub.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner/jobs.(*MySQLRestoreJob).Run\n\t/tmp/go/src/github.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner/jobs/mysql_restore_job.go:133\ngithub.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner.(*Runner).handleJob.func1\n\t/tmp/go/src/github.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner/runner.go:185\nruntime/pprof.Do\n\t/usr/local/go/src/runtime/pprof/runtime.go:44\nruntime.goexit\n\t/usr/local/go/src/runtime/asm_amd64.s:1598\ngithub.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner/jobs.(*MySQLRestoreJob).Run\n\t/tmp/go/src/github.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner/jobs/mysql_restore_job.go:134\ngithub.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner.(*Runner).handleJob.func1\n\t/tmp/go/src/github.com/percona/pmm/agent/runner/runner.go:185\nruntime/pprof.Do\n\t/usr/local/go/src/runtime/pprof/runtime.go:44\nruntime.goexit\n\t/usr/local/go/src/runtime/asm_amd64.s:1598" component=runner id=/job_id/56898ec3-a52e-4e93-9747-65c6626ac8f8 type=mysql_restore

thank you for your help

Steps to Reproduce:

[Step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue, including any specific settings or configurations]

migration my.cnf

and backup using pmm

and restore using pmm

and log is pmm-agent.log

Version:

[Insert the version number of the software]

Logs:

[If applicable, include any relevant log files or error messages]

Expected Result:

[What the user expected to see or happen before the issue occurred]

Actual Result:

[What actually happened when the user encountered the issue]

Additional Information:

[Include any additional information that could be helpful to diagnose the issue, such as browser or device information]

Hi @pmmChobo
Would you also like to fill-in the details Steps to Reproduce: etc? Steps / Commands used…
Thanks,
K

thank you for your reply