Percona Server for MongoDB 5.0.2-1 (Release Candidate) Released

August 16, 2021 - Find release notes at Percona Server for MongoDB 5.0.2-1 (Release Candidate)

With a lot of new features and modifications introduced, we recommend using this release candidate in testing environments only.

I am trying to compile on debian 9 64 bit with gcc 8.2 python 3.9.5, I have errors compiling aws sdk cpp required by wired tiger,

git clone GitHub - percona/percona-server-mongodb: Percona Server for MongoDB
cd percona-server-mongodb
git checkout psmdb-5.0.2-1

pip3 install -r etc/pip/compile-requirements.txt

python3 buildscripts/scons.py install-mongod MONGO_VERSION=5.0.2

but latest aws won’t compile nor would this old version of 2018 I read should compile :

are there either prebuilt aws packages for debian, or could it be possible to compile WITH wired tiger (for in memory) but WITHOUT aws ?

thank you for any hint

1 Like

Hi @darkmatter,

You can find 5.0.2-1 packages for Debian 9 here: Download Percona Server for MongoDB 5.0 - Debian9

Also, you can install Debian9 packages from our repositories using our “percona-release” tool:
Download percona-release

Once the “percona-release” tool is installed you can enable psmdb-50 repo and install packages from it using the following commands:

sudo percona-release enable psmdb-50
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install percona-server-mongodb

More useful info on “percona-release” tool you can find in this blogpost: The Hidden Magic of Configuring Percona Repositories With a percona-release Package

1 Like