Needed AutoBackup mysql tool for windows 2000

Hi MySqlians.,

Can anyone suggest me ideas or links for Autobackup of my mysql database which is running in windows 2000, i need any thirdparty software links which is FREEWARE
or
methods to RUN MY AUTOBACKUP OF MYSQL in WINDOWS 2000 !!

Regards,
Focus

I use mySQL Administrator that I downloaded from the mySQL web site. I use it on Win2k server too and it can be scheduled (within the program) to create any type of backup you like! It does take a few minutes (2-3) to configure.

Hi frog357,

i got it what you suggested , thanks but i need one more
information ,
REMOTE SERVERS AUTOBACKUP OF DATABASE ,
MY MYSQL THAT SHOULD BE DONE LOCALLY IN MY LOCAL SYSTEM RUNNING IN WINDOWS 2000.

Hi.,
i tried using mysql admin for automating the backup but it displays error message has :

you have to enable the password storage option on the programs’s general options tabsheet and select obscured as password storage method to execute scheduled backups.otherwise backup task cannot log into the database.

What to do further, any help or assist ??

i am getting this error while scheduling database connected in remote access.,

error

you to enable password storage option on program general options tabsheet and select obscured password storage mehtod to execute
scheduled backup

how to proceed next ?? any assist pls ??

This program told me that at first to, it’s part of the initial configuration. If I recall you have to go to Tools, Options, General, then select “Obscured Storage” for password storage method. I think the error message tells you what to do.