Fresh Install Grafana Failed To Load

Description:

Hi All,
I try fresh install PMM on docker from this url, everything was fine during installation until we start pmm and the homepage showing this message

If you're seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files

1. This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.

2. If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath. If not using a reverse proxy make sure to set serve_from_sub_path to true.

3. If you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, yarn start:hot, or yarn build

4. Sometimes restarting grafana-server can help

5. Check if you are using a non-supported browser. For more information, refer to the list of supported browsers.

I have make sure all browsers are updated with latest version and the disk on server are free. Any suggestion would be helpful.

Steps to Reproduce:

• docker pull percona/pmm-server:2
  • docker volume create pmm-data
  • docker run --detach --restart always --publish 443:443 -v pmm-data:/srv --name pmm-server percona/pmm-server:2

Version:

PMM version 2.42.0

Logs:

nginx.log (10.5 KB)
grafana.log (16.0 KB)

Additional Information:

I’m trying to follow the instruction from this page, but no luck.

Hi,

I just ran the same to reproduce but couldn’t. Is there anything specific about your environment or the way you provision PMM server?

I’m seeing repetitive invalid API key error messages in grafana.log file you provided. However, grafana still seems to be up and running.

Hi @ademidoff

thank for your reply, there is no specific config, this is new server and I try to install fresh one from pmm site.

yes all service are up without any issues if i run supervisorctl status, but only on the web the homepage is showing the error.

I’m resolving this by creating new vm and run the installation script again. Don’t know which part causing the issue on old server as it’s new server build with same image on the environment.

1 Like

Great to hear you were able to spin it up!

When you say installation script, do you refer to the docker run ... command or https://github.com/percona/pmm/blob/main/get-pmm.sh?

Hi @ademidoff I have similar issues. I’m using helm deploy to EKS with testing domain, after that I change it not new domain and It get error. But when I change to old domain, it working again. Any advice for me? Thank you so much.
Version: docker percona/pmm-server:2.42.0

No, I’m following the script manually installation using docker.