i did some tests with recovery of a database out of innobackupex backups.
- DB: 5.7.13
- innobackupex version 2.4.3
- Backup via innobackupex --stream=tar | ssh host “cat - > backup.tar”
- Restore on other location via tar xvif backup.tar
- innobackupex --apply-log
- correcting file ownership and permissions
- starting restored database
After that I get reproducible the following error message in the db log:
2016-07-22T09:38:03.215194Z 0 [ERROR] /opt/mysql/bin/mysqld: Table ‘./mysql/user’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired
2016-07-22T09:38:03.215396Z 0 [Warning] Checking table: ‘./mysql/user’
2016-07-22T09:38:03.215441Z 0 [ERROR] 1 client is using or hasn’t closed the table properly
Can someone help me as I couldn’t find a hint for a solution?