Would like to seek help to get an idea why this is happening:
- there was a stuck query running for half-a-day
- i forced kill the query as it does not seem to be doing anything
- query is already in killed status but still stuck ( it’s not doing any rollback based on innodb status )
- after 2 days i decided to stop mysql but it did not stop due to stuck query
- i forced kill mysql daemon and started mysql
- then this error kept happening after that. “General error: 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query”
May i know if anyone has encountered something similar? Would like to understand what caused the lost connection.
i have tried suggestion like increasing timeout and max_packet but to no avail. Thanks in advance.