From what I can see this hasn’t been posted yet.
The problem I am having at the moment is that I did a backup using the following command “xtrabackup --backup --target-dir=/backup/mysql/full2013-10-26/”.
From what I understand is that xtrabackup does not save the frm files, and this is where my problems seem to come in.
I re-created the re-created the structure in a completely blank DB, the structure I used was from the latest structure of the table, but I am starting to think either this is not the correct way or something within the original table structure has changed from the current .ibd structure.
I followed the following steps.
- Create DB (On different server)
- Create Table (from closest structure available.)
- Drop tablespace of the table
- Copied .ext, .ibd, .cfg files to the DB directory (/var/lib/mysql/testdb)
- Import tablespace
- this is the step that is currently failing with the following error ("[Err] 1808 - Schema mismatch (Column calldate precise type mismatch.)")
- the mentioned ‘calldate’ field is a timedate field. this has not changed in either of the tables as for a I know.
Does anyone know what this is or at least point me in the right direction, not finding anything conclusive on the net
Regards and thanks in advance