we have the same memory problems, with mysql etaing up all the memory, bigenning to swap till OOM KILLER raise up.
We have 3 nodes, Percona-XtraDB 57-5.7.17-29.20.3, centos 7.3.1611, 4 gb RAM (VM on vSphere6) and the VM are dedicated to mysql, with the only exception of the process due to PMM agent and OS overhead.
Each vm has :
- 8 vCPU, 4GB RAM and 1.5 GB of Swap;
- Transparent Huge Pages disabled
- Jemalloc instead of glibc
- the conf file
- the screenshot of the top process after 3 hours of complete inactivity
- the screenshot of the PMM dashboard showing MySQL internal memory overview.
We were planning to go on production, but after this test, we are not more so confident…
Can you please help ?
Conf.txt (2.14 KB)