We have a separate system for recording and reporting on bugs, for Percona Kubernetes Operator for Percona XtraDB Cluster and for other Percona software. The forum is oriented towards discussion and advice rather than to bug reporting and fixing.
- The documentation for the operator can be found here https://www.percona.com/doc/kubernetes-operator-for-pxc/kubernetes.html or you can download a pdf copy from https://learn.percona.com/download-percona-kubernetes-operator-for-percona-xtradb-cluster-1.0-manual
- You can download the current version of the operator from here: https://github.com/percona/percona-xtradb-cluster-operator
- If you think you have found a bug, please always try the latest version if you can. It may have been fixed already.
If you still need advice or help with resolving your issue, don’t hesitate to open up a conversation here in this forum. Please provide as much information as you can so that other community members or the Percona team can have the best chance to get you the answer that you need.
If after reviewing these resources you believe that the problem you are encountering with Percona Kubernetes Operator for Percona XtraDB Cluster is a bug, it would help us a great deal if you could record your findings at https://jira.percona.com/projects/K8SPXC/issues/K8SPXC-248?filter=allopenissues – you will also be able to research if the bug is already known to us, and create a logon if needed.
Tips for reporting an issue or requesting a feature:
- Please always search for the issue or feature first.
- If you don’t understand an error message, do continue to ask for help on this forum or contact Percona Support.
- Test on the most recent release of the product. The issue may have already been addressed.
- Only request one feature or report one bug when creating an issue.
- Keep it brief but be sure to include important details.
- Remember the basics, what you did, what you wanted or expected to happen, and what actually happened.