InnoDB: No valid checkpoint found.

Hello, i experience the following error, how to resolve this issue:

xtrabackup: Target instance is assumed as followings.xtrabackup: innodb_data_home_dir = ./xtrabackup: innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextendxtrabackup: innodb_log_group_home_dir = ./xtrabackup: innodb_log_files_in_group = 2xtrabackup: innodb_log_file_size = 209715200xtrabackup: using O_DIRECTInnoDB: No valid checkpoint found.InnoDB: If this error appears when you are creating an InnoDB database,InnoDB: the problem may be that during an earlier attempt you managedInnoDB: to create the InnoDB data files, but log file creation failed.InnoDB: If that is the case, please refer toInnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/error-creating-innodb.htmlinnobackupex: Error: ibbackup child process has died at /usr/bin/innobackupex line 374.

Hello,
Can you provide the version of xtrabackup you are using and the complete command you used to run xtrabackup? Thank you.

Yes sure.
here is the command i ran:

innobackupex --defaults-file=/etc/my.cnf --user=***** --password=***** --databases=database12 /backup

xtrabackup version:

xtrabackup version 2.0.2 for Percona Server 5.1.59 unknown-linux-gnu (x86_64) (revision id: 461)

mysql version:

Server version: 5.1.63-cll MySQL