Receiving " Invalid Username and Password " Error

1. Hi Team,

Recently I have changed the Password on the PMM Console from Default to New one. After that we are receiving Error Code " Invalid Username and Password " when we try to fetch configured exporters list using Pmm-admin List command.

Please let me know how can I see the configured Targets list on the PMM-server via the command Line and the configuration file for pmm-server in PMM2 2.10.0 Version.

2. How can I access the PMM-DATA via CMD Line.

Please let us know if there is any work Around to fix this Issue.

Regards,

kalyan varma

Hi Kalyan, if you changed the password on the console, you need to update it on the client side as well, for example:

pmm-admin config --server-url=https://admin:percona@192.168.0.62:443 --server-insecure-tls

Let me know if that helps

You may have some issues with executing “pmm-admin config” on already monitored host.

It doesn’t allow to reconfigure monitoring with the same name. But if you set a new name then currently monitored instances will be dropped.

or you may use “–force” flag but it will lead to dropping your monitored instances too.

You may set new admin credential in the configuration file directly and restart pmm-agent.

e.g.