Panel plugin not found: pmm-check-panel-home on pmm2 .7.0

I am trying to upgrade pmm2 .2.0 to pmm2.7.0 on docker and getting below error on dashboard 

Panel plugin not found: pmm-check-panel-home

Upgrading steps :

docker stop pmm-server 
docker pull percona/pmm-server:2.7.0
docker run -d -p 80:80 -p 443:443 --volumes-from pmm-data --name pmm-server --restart always percona/pmm-server:2.7.0

Unfortunately, that’s not the recommended way to upgrade a PMM server and therefore is the reason for the error you are receiving. To ensure a smooth upgrade from earlier versions of PMM we’d encourage you to use the Upgrade button found on the Home dashboard of PMM. It will gradually take you from one release to another (which may take a bit longer) until you reach the desired version 2.7.0.
Please, note that you don’t have to leave PMM running during upgrade, the system will download the necessary resources all by itself. You’ll be able to see the upgrade log in a popup window.

@atymchuk From GUI home dashboard i am not able to find latest pmm2  version

i also have another pmm2 images(pmm2.3.0)  still its not  updating 
 docker imagesREPOSITORY           TAG                 IMAGE ID            CREATED             SIZEpercona/pmm-server   2.3.0               76c731354734        4 months ago        1.5GBpercona/pmm-server   2.2                 b1f9c012a0db        5 months ago        1.5GBpercona/pmm-server   2.2.1               ce2e6c158817        5 months ago        1.5GB

Hmmm…While the docker container upgrade method is more work, it should still work as an upgrade assuming 1) you used the same “docker run” command in both cases and 2) use a data storage container (and I see you are using a data volume).  I can’t recall any issue with PMM 2.2.2 upgrades so you should see that 2.8.0 is now available with the refresh icon.  Just to confirm, the host that the PMM server is running on does have internet access right? (we know of several organizations that put the PMM server in high security zones with no outbound internet which 2.8.0 fixed a few bugs around that).  I’m not sure what that error is but perhaps @adivinho has an idea?  

Hi,
pmm-check-panel-home panel is a part of our pmm-app plugin. So it looks like the plugin hasn’t installed correctly.
Could you perform the next command for checking grafana plugins?
$ docker exec -it pmm-server grafana-cli plugins ls

Also I tried to reproduce the issue but all panels are shown.
$ docker create -v /srv --name pmm-data percona/pmm-server:2.2.1 /bin/true               $ docker run -d -p 80:80 -p 443:443 --volumes-from pmm-data --name pmm-server --restart always percona/pmm-server:2.7.0

docker exec -it pmm-server grafana-cli plugins lsinstalled plugins:natel-discrete-panel @ 0.0.9vertamedia-clickhouse-datasource @ 1.9.3digiapulssi-breadcrumb-panel @ 1.1.6grafana-polystat-panel @ 1.0.16grafana-piechart-panel @ 1.3.9jdbranham-diagram-panel @ 1.6.1petrslavotinek-carpetplot-panel @ 0.1.1pmm-app @ 1.0.3yesoreyeram-boomtable-panel @ 1.3.0
Restart grafana after installing plugins . <service grafana-server restart>

Hi,
It’s really an old version of pmm-app plugin.
You may update it by executing next commands inside the container.
# yum update percona-dashboards
# rm -rf /var/lib/grafana/plugins/pmm-app/
# cp -r /usr/share/percona-dashboards/pmm-app/ /var/lib/grafana/plugins/
# supervisorctl restart grafana
# grafana-cli plugins ls | grep pmm-app