Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

I get SHOW CREATE TABLE Error 1064: when I use PMM

RubyRuby Current User Role Poster
My pmm version is 1.17.1,
now i add a new instance on pmm,and when I  choose a SQL in Query analytics ,I get error 1064:
SHOW CREATE TABLE : Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
I have more than 40 instance in PMM, others are normal.

Another problem is I can't find Explain in this instance,others are normal.

How can I solve this problem?

Tagged:

Comments

• adivinhoadivinho Percona Percona Staff Role
    Hi Ruby,
    Could you provide us with a screenshot of the QUERY > Fingerprint section for a sql that cause the mentioned error?
    e.g.

• RubyRuby Current User Role Poster
    edited April 26
    Hi adivinho:
    Here is

I have another problem. 
    I get some query statements in Query analytics,But it only shows “/* low-ranking queries */”
    like this:

• adivinhoadivinho Percona Percona Staff Role
    It's not clear the reason of "..." at the end of provided fingerprint. Are you able to find an example of exact query to the table user_auth?
    edited April 28
    Oh , I find something
    on this instance, those queries with "..." Report an error as SHOW CREATE TABLE : Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

and those queries without "..." Report an error as  SHOW CREATE TABLE ec_sku_discount_price: Error 1046: No database selected

Like I said before, other nodes don't have this problem