Backup all my DB servers to only one backup server

Hi guys i have a new server that i’m planning to use as backup, on this server i want to store the gziped DBs from all my other 13 servers.Which is the best way to make a backup every hour from every server on the backup server?
Servers SO Linux CentosAll the 13 servers have WHM/CpanelThe backup server have Centos 7.7 Only (No control panel)I couldn’t make the backups with cpanel because cpanel not allow make backups hourly.

Is possible to perform this with XtraBackup?

Hello @“Samuel Marchán Fernández” thanks your question. 
Could you give a little more detail about the databases you want to back up? I notice for example you had a query, too, about Percona XtraDB Cluster. 
If you could let us know what variant of MySQL/MariaDB/Percona Server for MySQL and the version(s) then I can ask the team if they have any suggestions. 

Hi lorraine.pocklington thanks for reply.
Actually we had a system running on all servers, that system is changing every minute it monitor ambulances and emergencies.
Last month we had a drive failre and lost the information of 8 hours, because the backups are made daily, by this reason is what we are trying to make the backup of our databases hourly. A friend on discord recommended me Percona XtraBackup
Mysql version 5.7 in most of them except on two that we have 5.5
By this reason i wish you as experts give me the better advice.
Thanks