Explain and Example sections are not available in QAN panel

When I select a query in QAN panel Explain and Example sections are not available. Do I need to do configure it?
I am monitoring AWS RDS MySql.

Nobody willing to respond? I am pretty new to this forum? Is it reviewed and monitored by Percona people?

Hi Leonids2005

We do respond to posts on here, though we are very happy when community members answer posts too.

For urgent queries, especially on production systems, our professional services are usually a better option… the forum isn’t really “free support” though we try to do as much as we can.

It’s not that we’re not willing, it’s just that customer work, or forum questions where it looks like there’s a bug that needs to be tracked down or someone has immediate needs, necessarily take priority.

Also if there’s not all the necessary info in the original question e.g. software versions etc, then it’s easy to move on. That’s just human nature. There’s a post here about how to get the best out of the PMM channel: [URL=“https://www.percona.com/forums/questions-discussions/percona-monitoring-and-management/50690-pmm-troubleshooting-and-how-to-report-a-bug”]https://www.percona.com/forums/quest...o-report-a-bug[/URL]

Back to your question:
Did you check out the pmm demo and see something there you are wanting to emulate?
Here’s a link: [URL=“Grafana”]Grafana

This documentation might help: [url]Percona Monitoring and Management as you have to have the performance schema consumer enabled on RDS

Thanks.

I did look at your demo (before and now).
I have installed your latest version from AWS marketplace and when I select a query in QAN pane I do see several sections (at least EXPLAIN and EXAMPLE) which are available in your demo version.
Maybe I missed some configuration options?

Hey there, I asked the team and did an update of the previous reply (sorry) about configuring performance schema… particularly making sure that the statements_digest consumer is enabled.
Did you try that? Here is the documentation link [URL]Percona Monitoring and Management