xtrabackup single database backup

I have many databases on my mariadb, and I’m using these commands :

first step creating backup from specific database:
innobackupex --user=debian-sys-maint --databases='db1' --tables=db1.* --password=pass --no-lock --use-memory=4G --parallel=1 backupdir/
and its fine and ok

second step applying log on this backup
innobackupex --apply-log --user=debian-sys-maint --password=pass --databases='db1' --tables=db1.* --no-lock --use-memory=4G --parallel=1 backupdir/
this is not ok and I get error about other databases on log like :

InnoDB: Failed to find tablespace for table table1.FTS_0000000000000318_CONFIG in the cache. Attempting to load the tablespace with space id 783
InnoDB: Operating system error number 2 in a file operation.
InnoDB: The error means the system cannot find the path specified.
InnoDB: If you are installing InnoDB, remember that you must create directories yourself, InnoDB does not create them.
InnoDB: Cannot open datafile for read-only: ‘./table@00xxx/FTS_0000000000000318_CONFIG.ibd’ OS error: 71
InnoDB: If you are installing InnoDB, remember that you must create directories yourself, InnoDB does not create them.
InnoDB: Could not find a valid tablespace file for table@002xxx/FTS_0000000000000318_CONFIG. Please refer to [url]http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/innodb-troubleshooting-datadict.html[/url] for how to resolve the issue.

InnoDB: Failed to find tablespace for table table1.FTS_0000000000000318_DELETED in the cache. Attempting to load the tablespace with space id 779
InnoDB: Cannot open datafile for read-only: ‘./table1@xxx/FTS_0000000000000318_DELETED.ibd’ OS error: 71
InnoDB: Could not find a valid tablespace file for table@xxx/FTS_0000000000000318_DELETED. Please refer to [url]http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/innodb-troubleshooting-datadict.html[/url] for how to resolve the issue.

I’m having a Slackware 14.2, and MariaDB 10.0.37, when I return this command, it returns me a message: readline() on closed filehandle $fh at /usr/bin/innobackupex line 4419