Cannot display normally

When I use pmm-server:1.1.1 ,its OK. When I use 1.1.4 and 1.1.5 , it cannot display normally.

Hi WangMS,

Can you explain more detailed what exactly become broken?

In the production environment, when I upgraded PMM server from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4, it cannot display normally… Then, I installed 1.1.1 and 1.1.4 in the test environment, and gave the same configuration, the problem still exists. My configuration is shown here

photoid=48961

Hi WangMS , I’m not clear on what exactly is broken in your environment? Can you describe what the expected behaviour should be?
I see you’re configuring SMTP, are you working with Alerting in Grafana?
I also see your PromQL is using strings vs templated variables. Are the graphs not plotting as you would have expected?

Hi WangMS,

I reproduced issue!
look like grafana really lose a legend in v4.2.0 release (but it is working fine in v4.1.1).
I also tested the latest version of grafana v.4.4.1 and bug still exists.

I created the issue - [URL][PMM-1208] Grafana Alerting: legend text disappeared from graph screenshot - Percona JIRA
feel free to add any information to it.

After discussion with grafana developers, the I found the root of the issue – fonts are not installed inside pmm-server container.
it will be fixed soon, you can track PMM-1208 ticket for details.

if you want to fix it now, on your system: run the following command

docker exec -it pmm-server bash -c "yum -y install fontconfig freetype urw-fonts && supervisorctl restart grafana"

Its worked!