Master Slave Replication - Object Definitions mismatch

I am having a Master Slave Replication scenario working on MySQL 5.5 server (OS-Suse Linux Enterprise 11 SP1), with 5 databases for different applications. Issue is that, 4 (db1, db2, db4, db5) databases are replicating to the slave server correctly without any error and are consistent. One (db3) is getting the error “Object Definitions do not match” using the mysql utility mysqldbcompare. I have reconfigured the entire setup as a method to remove the mismatch in object definitions. At the beginning, all the 5 databases were consistent, but after some time, object definitions do not match error is getting with the database db3. My.cnf does not include anything to block the replication to the slave.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Can you please share my.cnf file from master and slave. Also, exact command used for mysqldbcompare

Attaching the cnf files and the mysqldbcompare command.
Also some additional info which I forgot to mention in the previous quote.
Both PRD and SLAVE servers are running on vmware. SLAVE server is taken as a clone of the PRD server thereafter changing the physical address(MAC-id).

Master.cnf.txt (236 Bytes)

Slave.cnf.txt (204 Bytes)

mysqldbcompare.txt (135 Bytes)

what mysql utilities version are you using? can you try with latest mysql utilities 1.6.x ? Can you share full output of mysqldbcompare here as well.

Using Mysql Utilities 1.6
Attaching the query used and the output obtained.

dbcompare.txt (12.7 KB)