Error when running pt-table-sync

Hi,
Today I’ve installed the percona toolkit and I tried to test the pt-table-sync script.
I have 2 databases on 2 separate machines. These databases have the same schema. I want to synchronize a specific table. Below you may see the command the I ran and the result that I got.

pt-table-sync --dry-run h=mysqlint,D=vitest,P=3306,t=user_roles,u=vitest,p=vitest h=192.168.68.112,D=db2,P=3306,t=user_roles,u=viuser2,p=viuser2

Can’t use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/bin/pt-table-sync line 9205.
Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of DBD::mysql::db handle db2;host=192.168.68.112;port=3306;mysql_read_default_group=client at /usr/local/bin/pt-table-sync line 9205.
Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of DBD::mysql::db handle vitest;host=mysqlint;port=3306;mysql_read_default_group=client at /usr/local/bin/pt-table-sync line 9205.

What am I missing here? Please, advise?

So… anybody… any suggestions what went wrong here?

What version of pt-table-sync you are using ? May be you are affected by this bug [url]https://bugs.launchpad.net/percona-toolkit/+bug/995274[/url]
Have you tried with latest version of pt-table-sync ?

[HTML]# pt-table-sync --dry-run h=mysqlint,D=vitest,P=3306,t=user_roles,u=vitest,p =vitest h=192.168.68.112,D=db2,P=3306,t=user_roles,u=viuse r2,p=viuser2
[/HTML]There is an extra blank space in

p =vitest