~ in table names does not work in xtrabackup...

Hi, I am using Xtrabackup 2.4.1 with Mysql 5.5 to backup individual tables. The list of tables to backup are in a text file, where each table name ( in schemaname.tablename format ) is in a single row.
The problem is that many of our tables are called ~jobs, and xtrabackup gives me error when it encounters this type of name (e.g. xtrabackup: name ae.~jobs is not valid). Is there a way to make these tables work with xtrabackup ?
Thanks…

Backing up individual database tables or selected database or tables known as Partial Backup. You need to mention each database.tablename in new line and you can use --tables-file option to backup something like below: [LEFT]
[COLOR=#002D7A !important]
[LEFT]
One of my blogpost describes this method [url]https://www.percona.com/blog/2014/12/09/mysql-5-6-transportable-tablespaces-best-practices/[/url]
You can also refer to Xtrabackup Partial Backup documentation for details here [url]Percona XtraBackup

[COLOR=#002D7A !important]
innobackupex --no-timestamp --tables-file=/root/tables_to_backup.txt /root/partial_backup/ > /root/xtrabackup.log 2>&1