Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

working ss_get_by_ssh script, broken graph images

ronmckownronmckown EntrantCurrent User Role Beginner
I'm having a strange issue on Centos 7 and Cacti 0.8.8b. I have the ss_get_by_ssh.php script working (from command line) but the cacti graphs are blank. Here's output from the script:

[[email protected] ~]# sudo -u cacti php /usr/share/cacti/scripts/ss_get_by_ssh.php --type proc_stat --host y.y.y.y --items gw,gx,gy,gz
gw:2561826 gx:13105 gy:5533113 gz:2389303747

Every single Percona graph on Cacti is a broken image. Any ideas?

Comments

• ronmckownronmckown Entrant Current User Role Beginner
    Also, my logs are filled with the following:

07/15/2015 07:25:15 PM - CMDPHP: Poller[0] ERROR: There are no RRA's assigned to local_data_id: 181.

07/15/2015 07:25:15 PM - CMDPHP: Poller[0] ERROR: There are no RRA's assigned to local_data_id: 180.

07/15/2015 07:25:14 PM - CMDPHP: Poller[0] ERROR: There are no RRA's assigned to local_data_id: 179.

• ronmckownronmckown Entrant Current User Role Beginner
    Disregard this post. I ended up writing my own python scripts to scrape and parse the nginx server-status page and wrote my own data inputs, data and graph templates. I did manage to find issues with the Percona supplied ss_get_by_ssh.php scripts; the main one a couple of unnecessary single quotes in the script that was fudging the results... sometimes it's easier just to do things yourself than troubleshoot someone else's work.