Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

InnoDB: No valid checkpoint found.

aphawolf31aphawolf31 EntrantCurrent User Role Beginner
Hello, i experience the following error, how to resolve this issue:

xtrabackup: Target instance is assumed as followings.xtrabackup: innodb_data_home_dir = ./xtrabackup: innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextendxtrabackup: innodb_log_group_home_dir = ./xtrabackup: innodb_log_files_in_group = 2xtrabackup: innodb_log_file_size = 209715200xtrabackup: using O_DIRECTInnoDB: No valid checkpoint found.InnoDB: If this error appears when you are creating an InnoDB database,InnoDB: the problem may be that during an earlier attempt you managedInnoDB: to create the InnoDB data files, but log file creation failed.InnoDB: If that is the case, please refer toInnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/error-creating-innodb.htmlinnobackupex: Error: ibbackup child process has died at /usr/bin/innobackupex line 374.</pre>

Comments

• jaimejaime Contributor Current User Role Beginner
    Hello,
    Can you provide the version of xtrabackup you are using and the complete command you used to run xtrabackup? Thank you.
  • aphawolf31aphawolf31 Entrant Current User Role Beginner
    Yes sure.
    here is the command i ran:

innobackupex --defaults-file=/etc/my.cnf --user=***** --password=***** --databases=database12 /backup</pre>

xtrabackup version:

xtrabackup version 2.0.2 for Percona Server 5.1.59 unknown-linux-gnu (x86_64) (revision id: 461)</pre>

mysql version:

Server version: 5.1.63-cll MySQL</pre>