Register and ask your own question!
Deep Dive Into PostgreSQL Indexes – Free Course at Percona University Online
Percona University Online has released its second free course, “A Deep Dive Into PostgreSQL Indexes” by Ibrar Ahmed, Senior Software Engineer at Percona.
This course consists of 13 short videos. Pass a brief quiz afterward and receive a Certificate of Completion from Percona. Begin the course on Google Classroom here. If you’re prompted for a class identifier, enter code xk5k6fz. The lesson list:
- Lesson 1: Overview
- Lesson 2: Heap vs Index
- Lesson 3: How to Create Indexes?
- Lesson 4: How to create an Expression Index?
- Lesson 5: Advantages of a Partial Index
- Lesson 6: Index Types: B-Tree
- Lesson 7: Index Types: What is the HASH Index?
- Lesson 8: Index Types: What is the BRIN Index?
- Lesson 9: Index Types: GIN and GIST
- Lesson 10: How to use different types of Indexes?
- Lesson 11: Index Only Scans
- Lesson 12: How to Find Duplicate Indexes?
- Lesson 13: Unused Indexes
- Course Quiz & Certificate of Completion