Percona backup to private volume define hostpath

I’m reading this guide https://www.percona.com/doc/kubernetes-operator-for-pxc/backups.html#storing-backup-on-a-private-volume, and viewing the configuration:

backup:
storages:
fs-pvc:
type: filesystem
volume:
persistentVolumeClaim:
accessModes: [ "ReadWriteOnce" ]
resources:
requests:
storage: 6Gi

is there is option to choose hostpath, or is it like typical persistentVolumeClaim k8s resources, where i can manualy create pvc beforehand and put persistentVolumeClaim.claimName like this?

backup:
storages:
fs-pvc:
type: filesystem
volume:
persistentVolumeClaim:
claimName: backup-pvc

Any help is appreciated.
Thank You

Hi ranggasama,
from what I see you cannot use it like you proposed. If you create a pvc before and try to specify it with a claimName and without other options operator will give error that eg. resources.storage is not specified. How it works is that operator creates a pvc automatically from selected options and generates a name like <cluster_name>-xb-<backup_name>, for example:
$ kubectl get pvcNAME                     STATUS   VOLUME                                     CAPACITY   ACCESS MODES   STORAGECLASS   AGEcluster1-xb-backup1      Bound    pvc-b7b25c65-6e68-4d24-8e9b-e99d09799915   6Gi        RWO            standard       3m36scluster1-xb-backup2      Bound    pvc-15d93090-08c2-47e8-aef0-d6581dae8e93   6Gi        RWO            standard       62s
 Also I don’t think you can specify hostpath for the backup.
There’s a chance that I could be wrong and if I get more info I’ll post it here.