How To Report Bugs
If you believe you found a bug in any Percona software, do not report it via these Forums. Instead report it to Percona using https://jira.percona.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa. Anyone can create an account and report a bug there. Before reporting a bug, ask these questions:
- Has the bug already been reported? Search Jira to find out.
- Can the bug be consistently triggered? A one time fluke is likely not a bug.
- Does the bug appear in the latest version? It may already have been fixed.
If you still believe a bug exists, do this in Jira:
- Find the relevant software project.
- Click "Create (Issue).
- Explain exactly what you did.
- Explain what you wanted or expected to happen.
- Explain what actually happened and why this is a bug.
- Report only one bug per issue.
- Do not include any private data (names, account ids, etc.)