Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

SQL Technical Round

ShivambhateleShivambhatele EntrantCurrent User Role Contributor
Hello Everyone, I want to know what kind of questions put during the SQL interview. I have a few interviews coming up week and the selection representatives disclosed to me they may test my SQL information as well. Can anyone suggest me some questions as a beginner level? I am the basic level of questions but If someone guides me, So it helps me.

Comments

• lorraine.pocklingtonlorraine.pocklington Percona Community Manager Legacy User Role Patron
    Hey thanks for your question.

tbh we would be concerned about giving you some wrong direction, so I won't guide you with specific ideas. If you google for SQL interview questions you will find a wealth of information online. You could also maybe look at trying some of the online courses that are about, that would perhaps help you have more confidence in your knowledge.

Hope it goes well for you!
  • khatrivijaysingh1994khatrivijaysingh1994 Current User Role Beginner
    Hello Everyone, I want to know what kind of questions put during the SQL interview. I have a few interviews coming up week and the selection representatives disclosed to me they may test my SQL information as well. Can anyone suggest me some questions as a beginner level? I am the basic level of questions but If someone guides me, So it helps me.

Here is the list of questions which is asked by the interviewer in the SQL Interview:

1. Question: What is the difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
    2. Question: Can we embed Pl/SQL in SQL? Justify your answers
    3. Question: What do you mean by data manipulation language - DML?
    4. Question: What is a join in SQL? What are the types of joins?
    5. Question: What is the difference between CHAR and VARCHAR2 datatype in SQL?
    6. Question: What is a trigger?
    7. Question: What are ACID properties in a transaction
    8. Question: What is SAVEPOINT in a transaction control
    9. Question: What are the scalar functions in SQL? Give an example
    10. Question: What is a cursor, and when do you use it?
    11. Question: What is a set-based solution?
    To know more interview questions and answers, you can visit our blog post.
  • KapiljoshiKapiljoshi Current User Role Novice
    Sql interview questions help to crack the SQL interview, this is one of the dream jobs for every aspirant. some of the questions that can be asked in the Interview are:
    1: Keys in SQL.
    2: Primary Key VS Foreign Key.
    3: Hashing and its Techniques,
    4:  Normalization 
    5: ACID Property
    6: SQL Operations.
    7: Strings Functions.
    8: RDBMS Software
    and many more are there, check here the complete list of the SQL Interview Questions.