Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

Panel plugins are missing in pmm2 latest docker image

Hi,

I just made a fresh install of pmm2 on docker, using pmm-server:2 image. When I then log in to grafana, most panels have error messages such as
"Panel plugin not found: digiapulssi-breadcrumb-panel", "Panel plugin not found: pmm-update-panel". I havent changed any other configuration, nor added clients.

Image: percona/pmm-server:2
Install command:

docker run -d \
-p 10.0.0.2:5555:443 \
--volumes-from pmm-data \
--name pmm-server \
--restart always \
-e METRICS_RESOLUTION=5s \
-e METRICS_RETENTION=720h \
-e QUERIES_RETENTION=30 \
-e DISABLE_TELEMETRY=true \
percona/pmm-server:2

Comments

• lorraine.pocklingtonlorraine.pocklington Percona Community Manager Legacy User Role Patron
    Hello, I just checked in on this for you.
    Would you be able to check the deploy without using the -e switches, please?
    If you still have an issue after that, it would be great if you could file a bug at jira.percona.com ... especially if you can provide the steps to reproduce.
    These are the available parameters:
    * DISABLE_UPDATES * DISABLE_TELEMETRY * METRICS_RESOLUTION / METRICS_RESOLUTION_HR * METRICS_RESOLUTION_MR * METRICS_RESOLUTION_LR * DATA_RETENTION
    It might be the parameters have changed. here's the information: https://www.percona.com/doc/percona-monitoring-and-management/2.x/faq.html#how-to-control-data-retention-for-pmm
  • roma.novikovroma.novikov Percona Percona Staff Role
    Arda Beyazoğlu do you use the fresh pmm-data container as well?
    Because PMM2 requires complete reinstall and readding instances.

Also pls note for PMM2 we have DATA_RETENTION variable for all data (METRICS_RETENTION and QUERIES_RETENTION are deprecated )