Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

"server returned HTTP status 401 Unauthorized" after upgrade to 1.5.0

szutaszuta EntrantCurrent User Role Beginner
Is anyone else having problems with /prometheus/targets returning server returned HTTP status 401 Unauthorized after an upgrade to 1.5.0? I reinstalled the virtual appliance and the client binary. check-network shows that client->server path is fine, but server->client is down. Firewall rules are verified to permit traffic.

Comments

  • erinoerino Contributor Inactive User Role Beginner
    I did not get that error but I upgrade every time there's a release. I did, however, find that qan is totally messed up. I have 3 RDS instances. One of them is showing queries for another instance. NONE of the qan instances has examples (all did before), AND the tables often times reference a database that isn't in the QAN Instance. Basically QAN is a mess....
  • wjordanwjordan Entrant Legacy User Role Beginner
    I'm experiencing this same issue on a new installation with v1.5.1 of the server.
  • szutaszuta Entrant Current User Role Beginner
    In my case it was an issue of the server password having a '$' in it. See https://jira.percona.com/projects/PMM/issues/PMM-1818
Sign In or Register to comment.

MySQL, InnoDB, MariaDB and MongoDB are trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright ©2005 - 2020 Percona LLC. All rights reserved.