Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

Metrics-lr down

FanFan ContributorCurrent User Role Patron
some target's metric-lr down

i click the link,then show these
An error has occurred during metrics gathering: 4 error(s) occurred: * collected metric mysql_info_schema_auto_increment_column label:<name:"column" value:"idx" > label:<name:"schema" value:"dbe8je6i4c3gjd50" > label:<name:"table" value:"ac_GameInformation" > gauge:<value:11 > was collected before with the same name and label values * collected metric mysql_info_schema_auto_increment_column_max label:<name:"column" value:"idx" > label:<name:"schema" value:"dbe8je6i4c3gjd50" > label:<name:"table" value:"ac_GameInformation" > gauge:<value:9.223372036854776e+18 > was collected before with the same name and label values * collected metric mysql_info_schema_auto_increment_column label:<name:"column" value:"idx" > label:<name:"schema" value:"dbe8je6i4c3gjd50" > label:<name:"table" value:"ac_gameinformation" > gauge:<value:7 > was collected before with the same name and label values * collected metric mysql_info_schema_auto_increment_column_max label:<name:"column" value:"idx" > label:<name:"schema" value:"dbe8je6i4c3gjd50" > label:<name:"table" value:"ac_gameinformation" > gauge:<value:9.223372036854776e+18 > was collected before with the same name and label values
how can i resolve the problem?

Comments

• FanFan Contributor Current User Role Patron
    i use
    pmm-admin remove mysql:metrics
    pmm-admin add mysql:metrics --user pmm --password xxxx --socket /data/mysql/mysql.sock --disable-tablestats

after disbale tablestats metric-lr back to normal