Not the answer you need?
Register and ask your own question!

Odd table name for checksum using pt-table-checksum

turagittechturagittech EntrantInactive User Role Beginner
I have a problem whereby the table in the percona schema is getting created with a wrong name. This is a new as I have used pt-table-checksum with these servers and these databases for some time.
The process creates a table percona.`checksums `. I notice that the the table_collation utf8_general_ci has changed the old checksum table is latin1_swedish_ci . I notice the linux users env var LANG=en_US.UTF-8 could that be a problem. Database collation is latin1_swedish_ci

Any thoughts for how ti isolate this or what is happening?
2.2.19 tools and MariaDb 10.1.13

Peter

Comments

  • turagittechturagittech Entrant Inactive User Role Beginner
    I have built a test case on AWS using Redhat 6.5 AMI and the Employee database downloaded from MySQL. I installed Percona xtrabackup and Percona Tools with MariaDB 10.1 13.
    The problem persists there so I have this crazy table name problem now in three environments using the same version of tools and xtrabackup with MariaDB 10.1.13. There is a bug with something and it's affecting my production system daily. Not sure to upgrade tools, libraries, Perl, or database software

    Peter
Sign In or Register to comment.

MySQL, InnoDB, MariaDB and MongoDB are trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright ©2005 - 2020 Percona LLC. All rights reserved.